Gohan vs. Frieza Preview. Gohan vs. Frieza Preview.

for your noob days it wasn't bad maynfor your noob days it wasn't bad maynfor your noob days it wasn't bad maynfor your noob days it wasn't bad mayn

Goku vs. Gohan Goku vs. Gohan

My fucking god xD I was NOT ready for those jokes. I missed watching your anims so much, bro. Oh god... and bonus points for the music. I was listening to PE's OST before clicking this thing. Yup, sounds like bs but it's true.

TOME Episode 02 TOME Episode 02

Well, this is nothing special. I would give criticism to prove why but you're known for not listening to others so I'll save my time. Anyways, is gamemaster some sorta knockoff of Raven from Teen Titans?

Armed with Wings 3 Armed with Wings 3

lol

Vandheer´s fighting style at the end reminds me so much of Bleach even though I don´t even like that anime. This game is amazing, I love the characters, the combos, the graphics, everything

Culmination Culmination

Amazing

In terms of gameplay, I´ve played Armed with Wings 1, 2 and 3, Red Moon and
Culmination. I only liked AwW3 and Culmination. But when it comes to the storyline, and how interesting it gets to follow it, it´s great, I love the originality and that feeling of magical samurais it gives. This is great!

Final Ninja Final Ninja

Well, I love it

It was fun, the ninja looks really cool, the graphics are awesome in 2D, and it would rock the DS's world, imagine playing on a DS and shooting n hanging with the stylus, that would make my day

Mundo Impression Mundo Impression

That sounds painful as fuck for your throat, yeah... really good though

What Is?: Boku No Pico- P3 What Is?: Boku No Pico- P3

You make those lil boys sound hot ;)

What Is?: Boku No Pico What Is?: Boku No Pico

I tend to avoid quoting in reviews but "Don't drop the icecream, kids, you'll get fucked in the ass" was brilliant

Hua Mulan Hua Mulan

By far my favorite piece of yours

Nude Princess Zelda Nude Princess Zelda

lol I never thought of myself as a perv but this got my curiosity :I
It's a great idea nonetheless

Sabtastic responds:

Haha don't worry you're not a perv.
I just thought the name had a ring to it.

Prismacolor OC Portraits Prismacolor OC Portraits

I love them

Your character design ideas are great, at least for the face and hair style, since I can´t see their bodies or the outfits. Still, I would never recommend you to upload your own original ideas to the web, since you might someday see your own characters in the TV, in a shitty story by another guy you never heard of. People steal, and that´s no good. Other than that, I like this a lot, your drawing style is great, as it´s not as weird as traditional anime that doesn´t have a bit of anatomy, and it´s not extreme realism. Just what I like to see, a fuckin awesome drawing. Congratulations! My favourite two are the 2nd girl from the upper half, and the 2nd girl from the lower half, they look like very interesting characters to write about :3