Gohan vs. Frieza Preview. Gohan vs. Frieza Preview.

for your noob days it wasn't bad maynfor your noob days it wasn't bad maynfor your noob days it wasn't bad maynfor your noob days it wasn't bad mayn

Goku vs. Gohan Goku vs. Gohan

My fucking god xD I was NOT ready for those jokes. I missed watching your anims so much, bro. Oh god... and bonus points for the music. I was listening to PE's OST before clicking this thing. Yup, sounds like bs but it's true.

TOME Episode 02 TOME Episode 02

Well, this is nothing special. I would give criticism to prove why but you're known for not listening to others so I'll save my time. Anyways, is gamemaster some sorta knockoff of Raven from Teen Titans?

Naruto vs Bleach 1 Naruto vs Bleach 1

EVERYONE, READ THIS.
I'm the maker of this account and Naruto vs Bleach animation, and kind of forgot the password to it, so I can't update this or anything. There won't be a part 2. I'm too busy working on the following. http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/a 3bfe5810c6dd218c0113ba55ff6f13f
It's a sprite series that will be coming up soon, and that's just a scene. Anyways, I hope you will understand, and get to like what I do now.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

LMFAO Ryu's face at the end, fucking kills me each time I watch this xD

How to be funny How to be funny

Funny video is funny? Lol

Programmed to Love Programmed to Love

Gotta admit, this was really shocking... I don't know how to express what I felt when I watched this, but thanks!

The Anger of Animation 3 The Anger of Animation 3

lmfao this was amazing, and the end was just epic, keep em coming!

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

bah just amazing

everyone knows why, there´s no point in explaining, this is just amazing and deserves a 10. period

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

this is just so epic

another great thing by you, this along with awesome reach are my favourite things you made, they are just so great. what´s up with that venusaur? he forgets he´s a pokemon?